Email your interest in volunteering to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WAMA Board
- Art Team
- Flora Team
- Fauna Team
- Education Team
- Community Engagement Team
- Executive Office Team
- Marketing Team
- Art, flora and fauna contributions
- Working bees on the WAMA site
- Website and social media
- Marketing WAMA and events
- Organising and staffing events
- Grant application writing
- Attending networking opportunities
- Business case development
JOIN THE HALLS GAP HUB TEAM
We will create an inviting, engaging and informative space, showcasing the WAMA Project with a comfortable space to sit and chat along with signage, artworks, brochures, tv monitor and merchandise.
We will use this opportunity to strengthen WAMA’s local regional presence, broaden community engagement and increase merchandise sales.
To make this a success, WAMA is building a small team of supporters to undertake 4hr shifts spread across the week. It will be for the period April to November 2018.
To join the Halls Gap Info Centre team email email@example.com.